Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Amazing Love

Amazing Love
I'm forgiven because You were forsaken,
I'm accepted, You were condemed
I'm alive and well,
Your spirit lives within me
Because You died and rose again.
Amazing Love, how can it be
That You my King would die for me
Amazing Love I know its true
And it's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You.
You are my King, You are my King,
Jesus, You are my King,
Jesus You are my King.
by Billy James Foote


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasing life." John 3:16

17 "that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love", 18 "may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height" - 19 "to know the love of Christ which passses knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." Eph. 3:17-19

We believe in faith
and prayers and angels
that watch over us.
We believe in amazing grace
and miracles that happen
Where we least expect to find them.
We believe in new beginnings.
We believe in a God who wants
only the best and brightest
for you always because of
His Amazing Love.

You are Precious in His Sight!


6 comments:

Nicole said...

AliceE,

Thank you for your kind words! I was thinking about you yesterday. I was looking at a website that is a work at home website. On July 15there was post for greeting cards. I thought of you as I know you like to make greeting cards. I am right about that, huh? I hope so. Anyways, I wanted to give you the address in case you were interested.

http://www.ratracerebellion.com/CS_Comparison.html

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

AliceE,

You have a beautiful blog. It is very peaceful and serene.

The song Amazing Love is one of my favorite praise songs.

You blessed me today!

Hugs from PA
Kim

Sharon said...

Alice,

Yes your sight looks brighter very nice, your back to normal. I know it was alittle frustrating, but you worked it out. Good job!
I am sure God's hand was upon yours and you 2 were tiding it all up.
Glad you are back up and running
blessings to u
Sharon

Nicole said...

AliceE,

No problem about adding the playlist. I added it to mine from another's site. Thanks for the telling me about the "blinkies." I keep seeing those on others sites and wanted to add them to mine but didn't know how. I'm still not quite sure how to add to my blog. I'm still learning. Thanks for the help!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

"Amazing Love" is one of my favorite songs. That was a lovely post. Thanks!

Dale

Joyfulsister said...

Alice..
Thanks for stopping by to visit me, you made my heart smile, I could feel such a sweet sweet spirit about you as I read your comment. I loved reading everything you wrote. Guess what?? I love making homemade cards and giving them away as well. I do alot of scrapbooking cards. I will put it on my blog as soon as I make sometime .*smile*. We do have alot in common especilally in songs and I loved Dottie, I just saw her daughter and granddaughter singing on the TV one day, wow they all got such beutiful voices. My husband and I have a music ministry, we write alot of our own, but we do live to sing the new ones you have on your blog, as well as the old southern gospel hymns.

Hugz Lorie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors