
Much to my surprise a fellow sister in Christ, who has become a very dear friend, Sharon Hurley has sent me an award (picture located here and on my sidebar). She is a great writer who has supported me throughout the bible study with Rachel Olsen. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to quoting the scriptures. I feel very blessed that she chose me as one of her recipients to this award. You can click on her name and it will take you to her blog which she has recently re-done and has created a wonderful inspiring blog. Since she already has been sent this award by someone else I would like her to add my name as I would have sent her one also.
I am supposed to pass this award on to 5 of my fellow sisters in Christ who have also blessed me with their blogs and words of encouragement on mine. I have chosen, and now pass this award on to 5 following fellow sisters. Please visit their blogs by clicking on their name.
Donna(fivedesigns), LaTonya, Mary, PlantLady, Tommie. I would love to send this to all who have supported me but a lot of you have already received this award.
Congratulations, fellow sisters in Christ. These are your instructions, please go forth and share the love. To the recipients of the award..pick design, interesting material or contributions to the blogging world, no matter what language. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog. Show the award and include the name and (link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award. You should also link to the Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this beautiful award. If you click on the picture on my blog it will take you to the Arte Y Pico blog. These rules should be posted on your blog.
To help you with doing this I am going to tell you how I did this (another fellow sister helped me Sweetpea(Paula). Thanks, Paula.
To put this on your sidebar:
Right click on award picture on my site
Click "Save as picture".jpg
Go into your blog, click on customize under layout
Click "add a page element"
Choose add a picture to blog (can also link to the origin at arteypico.blogspot.com) on this page.
As you can see I also did a post regarding the award and rules. You can do the whole thing in a post if you would rather. The choice is yours.
I am supposed to pass this award on to 5 of my fellow sisters in Christ who have also blessed me with their blogs and words of encouragement on mine. I have chosen, and now pass this award on to 5 following fellow sisters. Please visit their blogs by clicking on their name.
Donna(fivedesigns), LaTonya, Mary, PlantLady, Tommie. I would love to send this to all who have supported me but a lot of you have already received this award.
Congratulations, fellow sisters in Christ. These are your instructions, please go forth and share the love. To the recipients of the award..pick design, interesting material or contributions to the blogging world, no matter what language. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog. Show the award and include the name and (link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award. You should also link to the Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this beautiful award. If you click on the picture on my blog it will take you to the Arte Y Pico blog. These rules should be posted on your blog.
To help you with doing this I am going to tell you how I did this (another fellow sister helped me Sweetpea(Paula). Thanks, Paula.
To put this on your sidebar:
Right click on award picture on my site
Click "Save as picture".jpg
Go into your blog, click on customize under layout
Click "add a page element"
Choose add a picture to blog (can also link to the origin at arteypico.blogspot.com) on this page.
As you can see I also did a post regarding the award and rules. You can do the whole thing in a post if you would rather. The choice is yours.
When I started the Bible Study and the Blog, I felt that I had no friends at all but now I feel like I have a "world" of friends.
Thanks to all of you and may God be by your side always.
Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times.."





















Click 

11 comments:
AliceE,
Congrats on the award. You are so deserving! By the way, thank you for letting me know about the blinkies. I've added them to my blog along with giving it a makeover. Have you seen it lately? Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Love,
Nicole
Yes you do have friends, please count me as one of them. Love you you and your family, you are always so encouraging to everyone.
Lynn
Alice,
Just heard from Donna, her computer is broken and she was answering an e-mail from me on her cell phone.
Can you let LaTonya know she is okay and sends her love to both of you. And others.
Thanks a bunch,
Lynn
Good Morning! Hope you have a wonderful week! Enjoy your award.
I enjoy coming to your blog... just the design is lovely to look at and then to read your encouraging words...it's been a blessing to me.
Debrah
My heart was truly touched by the passing of the Arte y Pico Award to me! I have seen it on several blogs but did not expect to receive it on my blog! I was truly surprised. . thank you so very much! I don't know how to link names on other blogs. . perhaps I will learn later. You have sure passed me up with your
computer skills.
I really enjoyed reading your previous blog, "I Can Only Imagine"
I LOVE your blog!
mary
Thanks so much for the instructions for blog linking. Right now my mind and body is still swaying from the emotional roller coaster of last week. Perhaps after a little more rest, I'll give it a try!
Thanks again. .
mary
Thanks so much for letting me know about Donna. She has been in my thoughts and prayers as well. I love that girl and all the women I have crossed paths with at Rachel's bible study.
YEAH!!! So happy you got this award and chose to count me as one deserving and most importantly, a friend. I choke on tears because I don't take friendship lightly. Especially, with my Sisters in Christ. I am humbled by the award and will post it tomorrow. Thanks again for your prayers and letting me know about Donna.
P.S. 1 of my favorite songs!
A humbled sister,
LaTonya
Hi Alice.
You have such a precious and sweet spirit, Thank you for your words of encouragement and for allowing the Lord to use you. Congrats on your award, There are times we post comments on the same blogs and you always have such words of encouragement for the sisters. Thank you for encouraging me as well.
Aloha Lorie
AliceE,
I have finally been able to get your feeds. Thanks so much for your help with that.
Thanks also for the award. I am very glad that you consider me a friend and I feel like you are part of my family.
Lynn has honored me with this award and those that I would pass it along to have already received it also.
Hope you are doing well.
Plant Lady
AliceE,
I tagged you. Visit my blog for the instructions. You're a great friend! I'm excited to learn six new things about you!
Be Blessed,
Nicole
Alice,
Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on. My computer isn't working just right, so i've not been able to do much on my blog. I hope to get some pictures put on soon.
Tommie
Post a Comment