
As I have read the posts on the Bible Study and searched the scriptures for various things, I feel that God would have us worship Him in spirit and truth.
Psalm 95: 6 "Oh, come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand."
Psalm 95:1-3 "Oh come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving: Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the Lord is the great God, And the great King above all gods."
There are many ways to worship our Heavenly Father: through reading His word, through prayer and through songs. I've typed some of the songs that we use to use in our Praise and Worship at church. I know music has changed over the years, but these songs below are the ones that I feel I can truly worship Him. Although I can't sing, sometimes at night after going to bed I lay awake and worship the Father by going over some of these songs. It is my prayer that these words will speak to your hearts and you will be able to worship our Heavenly Father. It doesn't matter to Him whether you can sing or not, just so you worship Him.
Holy Spirit Thou Art Welcome
by Dottie Rambo
Holy Spirit thou art welcome in this place,
Holy Spirit thou art welcome in this place,
Holy Spirt thou art welcome in this place.
Omnipotent Father with mercy and grace,
Omnipotent Father with mercy and grace,
Thou art welcome in this place.
For in Thy presence there's healing devine,
For in Thy presence there's healing devine,
No other power could save Lord, but Thine.
Fill all the hungry, the thirsty within,
Fill all the hungry, the thirsty within,
Restore us O, Father, revive us again.
Jesus There's Something About that Name
The Gaithers
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, There's just something about that name.
Master, Saviour, Jesus, Like the fragrance after the rain.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Let all Heaven and earth proclaim.
Kings and kingdoms will all pass away, But there's something about that name.
He is Lord
He is Lord, He is Lord, He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
Every knee shall bow, Every tongue confess, That Jesus Christ is Lord.
He is Lord, He is Lord, He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
Every knee shall bow, Every tongue confess, That Jesus Christ is Lord.
Without Him
Without Him I could do nothing, Without Him I'd surely fail.
Without Him I would be drifting, like a ship without a sail.
Without Him I would be dying, Without Him I'd be enslaved.
Without Him Life would be hopeless, But with Him, Thank God I am saved.
But with Him I can do all things, With Him I cannot Fail.
With Jesus I'm more than a conqueror and with Jesus, I shal prevail.
O, What a love He has given me, O, What a peace in my soul.
O, What a joy since He saved me, cleansed me and made me whole.
Jesus, O, Jesus, do you know Him today, Please don't turn Him away,
Jesus, O, Jesus, without Him how lost I would be.
Without Him I would be drifting, like a ship without a sail.
Without Him I would be dying, Without Him I'd be enslaved.
Without Him Life would be hopeless, But with Him, Thank God I am saved.
But with Him I can do all things, With Him I cannot Fail.
With Jesus I'm more than a conqueror and with Jesus, I shal prevail.
O, What a love He has given me, O, What a peace in my soul.
O, What a joy since He saved me, cleansed me and made me whole.
Jesus, O, Jesus, do you know Him today, Please don't turn Him away,
Jesus, O, Jesus, without Him how lost I would be.





















Click 

1 comment:
Hi Alice
Thank You...I am familiar with most of these songs...
I agree with you and pray that we all will come to worship Him in spirit and in truth.
In His Love,
Debrah
Post a Comment