Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas to All



'The light of God surrounds us.
The love of God enfolds us.
The power of God protects us.
The presence of God watches over us.
Wherever we are God is and all is well.'





11 comments:

Lynn - JnL4God said...

HI Alice,
I hope you are feeling better. Is this the card you made? It is really nice. Love from my home to yours too. We don't usually get a lot of snow in northern Oregon but we have a lot of snow right now. It has pretty much shut the city down. Maybe I'll do a little post about it.
Merry Christmas,
Lynn

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and a Blessed & Prosperous New Year
Love,
Sharon

Plant Lady said...

AliceE,

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Plant Lady

Debra said...

Merry Christmas, Alice. I wish you and your family a healthy and happy New Year.
Love, Debra

Debra said...

Hi Alice!
I'm glad you stopped by...I did have a wonderful Christmas-saw my wonderful family, and some of my husband's. We still need to see his sister and her husband. One sis lives in Washington state, so we miss her.
Hope you are well. I can't believe 2008 is nearly over, can you?
Love, Debra

Edie said...

Hi Alice! I hope you had a Wonderful Christmas! I love these graphics.

Edie said...

Hi Alice! I would be delighted to help you with a blog design. Can we correspond about it via email? There is a Contact Me button on both of my blogs. That would be best. Many thanks to you!

Shanita Waters said...

Hi Alice. I just dropped in to say hello and that I pray you had a happy holiday. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Blessings!
Shanita

Joyfulsister said...

Hi My Sweet Sistah..
(((Hugz))) I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and to tell you thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers and for all your encouragement. you have been such a blessing to me and I treasure your friendship so much.

Love ya Lorie

Sharon said...

Happy New Year my friend looking forward to sharing more of God's word with you next year
God Bless
Sharon

Debra said...

Hi again, Alice!
Just popped in to say God Bless you, and I pray your New Year will be full of His blessings.
~Debra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors