Saturday, January 17, 2009

An Award from a Special Person



Another thank you to Edie for the Premio Dardos award. She says this award acknowledges the values that EVERY Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values with each message they write. I'm not so sure I possess all those values, but I try.
Thank you Edie for this award.

The rules say I'm supposed to pass this along to 15 others but, I'm not so sure I know that many so I'm going to pass this award along to the bloggy friends I follow. They are Debra, Deborah, Kim, Lorie, Lynn, Nicole, Plant Lady, Shanita, and SharonH. I would also like to include Edie even though she already has it.

God has gifted you all to send His message through your personality, character, and skills He has given each of you. So many of you have ministered to me in so many ways. Enjoy your award!





9 comments:

debrah said...

I agree with edie you certainly deserve this award...I love the encouragement and the word of God that I find on your blog...and the encouraging comments you have made on the blogs of others(including the ones you have made on mine)...I am honored and humble to be considered your friend.
In His Love,
Debrah

Edie said...

How sweet of you Alice. You do much to minister to all of us too.

Oh no! I see I missed your daughter's birthday. Please say Happy belated Birthday from me!

Debra said...

Thank you Alice! I will save the picture and pass this on on Ground Hog's Day. I don't mean to wait so long, but I posted I wouldn't do another post til then-I am so forgetful about awards and tags these days, but I'll write it on my calendar! You're a wonderful friend!
Love, Debra

Shanita Waters said...

Hi Alice. God bless you and thank you very much for the award. I am both honored and humbled. You have been such a blessing to me and I am thankful to have found your blog. I will leave a longer comment as soon as I get back to Philly . I'm sending this from my cell phone. May God continue to bless you as u are such a warm kind-hearted blessing to others.

Nicole said...

Hi Alice! Thank you for the award. But more importantly thank you for your friendship! You are so dear to the heart of God and to me! I'm not sure that I will pass this award on. If I do I will collectively pass it on to mainly honor you!

Love you,
Nicole

Sharon said...

Thank you very much for the award Alice. I pray that you have a blessed Monday and week.
Love ya
Sharon

About Nancy said...

Congratulations! Glad I came to visit your special blog.
Blessings!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Alice! You do deserve this nice award :)
Have a blessed day!
Sharon

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Thank you so much for the sharing this award. I'm sorry for not responding sooner. I have three projects going on and they all have deadlines by the end of this month. Hope you are doing well and congrats on your award.

Luv ya Lorie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors