A special "Thank you" to Edie for doing such a wonderful makeover for my blog. She is a very easy person to work with. We had a few phone conversations and she was always so pleasant and ready to make any changes I wanted. She is a very patient, kind and loving person to work with. At the end we had a big laugh because I had been trying to make some changes on my blog before she installed the new one and everything was out of sorts. My From the Heart was about a page and a half big. You would have to have seen it, but when we stopped laughing she said "no problem", it will straighten out when I'm through and it did. She and I both learned a lot about the computer that we did not know. Thanks, Edie, for all your hard work and patience.
When I was viewing it right before she installed it we were talking on the phone and all of a sudden it hit me, the heart looks like it is beating. I had never noticed that before. Edie said that has to be a God thing, and I have to agree.
I hope you will visit her and if you need a makeover she's the person to do it.
May God's blessing be upon all of us as we start this new year,























Click 

8 comments:
Beautiful! I love it...especially the beating heart!
I enjoyed working with you Alice. To God be the Glory. :)
simply beautiful what a creative collaboration God, Edie and Alice! Happy New Year.
Yes I love your site, it's beautiful, Edie is a wonderful and kind woman, and she is no doubt a blessing to bless others.
Love the beating heart.
No just a church we visited. We are enjoying visiting all these churches.
Yes I will continue to pray for you and your family.
God Bless you Alice
Love
Sharon
I am SO loving your new blog. It's beautiful and it's even more beautiful how you use it to uplift, encourage us and glorify God.
Blessings!
Shanita
HI Sis,
Oh I do love your new look!!! and Edie did a beautiful job as always. How are you ?? I was thinking about you today, so I came home opened up my laptop
and dropped by to say Hello and give you a (((Hugz))).
Hi Alice! I hope you had a chance to enjoy whatever your favorite beverage is today. :)
Looking forward to seeing those beautiful mugs.
Looking good, my friend, looking good!!
Post a Comment