These two awards were given to me recently by Debra. The first one had already been given to me by Edie so I just added Debra's name to it on the slideshow of awards on the left sidebar.I would like to pass these on to Deborah, Edie, Lea, Lorie, Lynn, Nicole, Plant Lady and any one else who follows my blog. All of you are very deserving of these awards.






















Click 

8 comments:
Wow, congratulations for your awards Alice! ~ And thank you so very much for thinking of "me!" That is really sweet.
I hope you're having a wonderful day today!
Holykisses,
Lea
Thank you for the blessing/prayer on your sidebar. I too want to draw water from the well of salvation!
Hi Alice,
How did you know the concept of "drawing water from the well" was just what I needed to hear today? God bless you and I do love to read your website. Colorful, real, deeply spiritual and seasoned with love. Wish I were as good with how to develop a blog and website as you are.
Blessings from the triad area,
Mar
Thank you so much! That reminds me that Debra got given this to me also, but I have not passed these on. I am not too good at doing so. Thanks for thinking of me, and sticking by my side even when I'm absent from blogland. You're my faithful blog friend. Thank you! Love you!
Nicole
Hi Alice:
Thank you for thinking of me. I love visiting your blog-you are always so encouraging and inspiring.
I too get forgetful about passing on the awards...I think mainly because we think of the same people as recipients...Be Blessed, In His Love,
Debrah
Thank you Alice you are such a sweet treasure in my life. So kind and encouraging.
Love you,
Lynn
Hi My Sweet Sistah!!
Congrats on your awards, you are so deserving of them all. Thanks you for thinkng of me today as you passed these on. I said a special prayer for you today as I was driving to work. Please keep me updated on how everything is with your kidneys. It's not fun having kidney problems. I pray that your Doctor will be able to help you figure why it's happening often.
Luv ya and get better okay!!!
Amen, Amen!!! I loved what you wrote on my blog, yes By the word we use it is powerful!
When two or more gather together agreeing on any one~thing he here's our prayers, he here's our cry's, he is in the midst. He will never leave us nor forsake us.
Love ya Alice have a wonderful and blessed filled weekend
Hi Alice! I'm sorry for taking so long to get over here. A little too much stuff going on lately. :)
Congratulations on the award and thank you for passing them along.
Lea and I share the Creations 4 His Glory blog so if you are following (and I think you are) then you should be updated when either of us posts. You will see one of our signatures on the post so you know who wrote it.
Rich blessings to you!!
Post a Comment