
HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME
By Joel Hemphill
CHORUS
He's still working on me
to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be,
He's still working on me.
VERSE
There really ought to be a sign upon the heart,
Don't judge her yet, there's an unfinished part.
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan
Fashioned by the Master's loving hands.
CHORUS
VERSE
In the mirror of His Word reflections that I see
Make me wonder why He never gave up on me.
He loves me as I am and helps me when I pray
Remember He's the Potter, I'm the clay.
CHORUS
By Joel Hemphill
CHORUS
He's still working on me
to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be,
He's still working on me.
VERSE
There really ought to be a sign upon the heart,
Don't judge her yet, there's an unfinished part.
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan
Fashioned by the Master's loving hands.
CHORUS
VERSE
In the mirror of His Word reflections that I see
Make me wonder why He never gave up on me.
He loves me as I am and helps me when I pray
Remember He's the Potter, I'm the clay.
CHORUS























Click 

11 comments:
Hi Alice... you are such a sweet lady. I've missed you and pray that all is well with you. I have so much to share with you. I remember telling you about all I was going through looking for a new church. Well Jesus worked it out. Things have gotten so much better now that we are in a place where we are hearing and learning the UNADULTERATED Word of God.
May God continue to bless you and work out your fellowship needs as well. I'm still praying for you.
Luv Ya!
Shanita
I love this song! Yep, he's still working on me too. Praise God that He is!
Love,
Nicole
A few years ago I had the impression of the Lord opening the door and their I sat waiting to get out and the Lord lovingly responded -not done yet...well like I said it's been a few years and still not done yet...
Yes I am ever so grateful for His patience with me.
Thank you Alice for all your encouraging post and comments.
It seems so long ago that I first entered blog world by participating in Rachel's Study...and for me it was just about a year...
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah
Oh yes, He is definetly still working on me. It's a big job. :)
I can't believe I didn't comment on this after I helped you with that little glich. Just goes to show that I really do focus on the task at hand.
It's been a long time since I've thought of this song. We sang it so much when I was a little girl. Thank you for bringing back that memory.
♥
Joy
Hi Dear Sis!!
Thanks for dropping by and for your condolences to Cwislyn. I continue to keep you in prayer for your kidney and that the Doctors will be able to find the cause. My hubby is healed of the shingles, and he is feeling much better, thanks for your prayers. As for me I had a good day today praise the Lord in body, mind and spirit!!!
Hugz Lorie
Just stopped by to say hi Alice. I was reading Lorie's comment. Will keep you in my prayers too. Blessings!!
Thanks for the prayers. He is recovering really well after surgery, although the procedure took longer than expected, more involved than expected. So, any more prayers would be wonderful! Will pray for your kidney. I saw someones comment about that!
I did well also. God is in control. He is the one that is in control of this situation and when I realized that that helped a ton!!!
Love in Christ,
Nicole
dropping by to say Hi and I read Edie's comment...not sure the specifics but will keep you in my prayers also..
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah
Hi Alice! Just checking in..hope this finds you well.
hugs to you today!
Kim
Hi Alice,
I loved this poem-it's beautiful and so true.
You are in my prayers!
Love, Debra
Post a Comment