He is the First and Last,
The Beginning and the End!
He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
He is the Architect of the universe and
the Manager of all times.
He always was, He always is, and He always will be ...
Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
He was bruised and brought healing!
He was pierced and eased pain!
He was persecuted and brought freedom!
He was dead and brought life!
He is risen and brings power!
He reigns and brings Peace!
The world can't understand him,
The armies can't defeat Him,
The schools can't explain Him, and
the leaders can't ignore Him.
Herod couldn't kill Him.
The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and
The people couldn't hold Him!
Nero couldn't crush Him,
Hitler couldn't silence Him,
The New Age can't replace Him, and
"Oprah" can't explain Him away!
He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
He is Goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
His ways are right,
His word is eternal,
His will is unchanging,
and His mind is on me.
He is my Savior,
He is my guide, and He is my peace!
He is my Joy,
He is my comfort,
He is my Lord, and He rules my life!
His burden is light, and His goal
for me is abundant life.
I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,
the power of the powerful,
the ancient of days, the ruler of rulers,
the leader of leaders, the overseer of the overcomers,
and is to come. And if that seems
impressive to you, try this for size.
His goal is a relationship with ME!He will never leave me,
never forsake me,
never mislead me,
never forget me,
never overlook me and
never cancel my appointment in
His appointment book!
When I fall, He lifts me up!When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!
He is everything for everybodyeverywhere, every time, and every way.
He is God, He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine!
My Father in heaven can whip the
father of this world.
So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure,
understand this...
He said it and that settles it.
God is in control, I am on His side,
and that means all is well with my soul.
Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is!
The author of this is unknown.
It was sent to me via e-mail but if I had
the ability, these words would be exactly
how I feel about my God, my Lord, my Savior,
and soon coming King!























Click 

13 comments:
Your blog is beautiful! I love how you love HIM and express it all for HIS honor and glory!
Love and blessings,
Teri
Just wanted to say HI ! What a fun blog.
bless...shell
this is so nice to know- how hopeless we would be with out Him- How great He is- amen
hugs from Meme
Hi Alice,
(((Hugz))) Don't worry only one comment showed up lol, you so sweet my sistah!!!Thank you for thinking of me and Cwislyn's family today was the furneral and then she will be taken back to Guam where all of your family come from to be laid to rest with full Military honors.
Hugz Lorie
Hi Alice!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!!
I could feel your joy when your blog page came up on my screen!!
What a lovely light for the Lord!!!
This is beautiful...I have read it many times and it is always fresh!!
Thank you for hsaring!! It's great to meet you!!
Blessings,
Becky
This is beautiful!
I just wanted to stop by and say "hi". I've seen your picture on different blogs that I read, so I thought I would come and see your blog.
Blessings! Heaven
I think I've seen this before too. Your love for the King of Kings is so evident in your blog.
"He is my Lord, and He rules my life!" Amen!
Hi Miss Alice!
This is just beautiful. The part that stood out to me the mostest was, that he desires to have RELATIONSHIP with me. When I really think about that I can hardly comprehend it?* The God of the universe... wants me to know Him. Truly KNOW Him.
Thanks for sharing this... what a great email that was!!
Holykisses,
Lea
Thanks for all your ENCOURAGEMENT!!! IT MEANS ALOT!
Hi Sis,
(((Hugz))) I loved reading this!!
God surely is all powerful, mighty to save, and nothing can come against his mighty spirit. How are you doing?? I pray you are feeling better with your health issues. We continue to pray for each other okay!!
Luv Ya Lorie
This is beautiful, I have read this so many times, and I feel just like you, It took the words right out of my mouth!
Loved the reminder though! I pray all is well with you and your family.
I didn't see this on tuesday and I noticed that sometimes you post on the weekends,I have missed reading your posts, I have made it a rule to myself to stay off puter on weekends and get things done that need to be done. And then on the week day nights I have special shows on that I want to see! And nights that are bible night.
Love ya Alice
Have a blessed weekend my friend
Hugggsss
Hi Alice,
Lovely message and so beautiful on here. After my quiet time in the mornings before my honey gets up, I like to read the inspirational blogs like yours. Your testimony is really strong! And thank you for the encouragement when you visit my little blog. Here's for a blessed a beautiful weekend for a lovely lady that I shall call Friend.
Thank you for your prayers and I appreciate your kind words. I loved this post and hearing Sandy Patti sing such a blessed song is a special way to start this day.
Thank you for your prayers and I appreciate your kind words. I loved this post and hearing Sandy Patti sing such a blessed song is a special way to start this day.
Post a Comment