Monday, March 9, 2009

Two Awards From a Precious Friend



A few weeks ago a very precious friend Edie offered the following two awards to those who followed her blog. The first one is "Mommy of the Year Award" and the second one is "Sisterhood Award". These had been given to her by two of her other followers. Thank you, Edie, for making these available. I would like to pass these along to Lea, Lorie, Lynn, Mar, and Teri. There are no rules attached but you can pass them on to your friends you feel deserve these awards. All of you have been a blessing to me and I am so grateful to be a part of the blogging world. As I have stated many times, when I started this I felt I did not have a friend in the world, now I have a world of friends.



10 comments:

Sharon said...

Amen,,, Yes you do!

Edie said...

You are a dealy loved friend, Alice!

I will pass your comments on to Kelly. I know she will be delighted. Have you tried clearing your cookies and temp folders?

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

You are so precious!! I am glad we all can be friends through the internet and blog world!

I love you as a dear, dear sister in Christ and I will continue to pray for you.

I know it's tough when your church changes into something that you don't recognize anymore.

My church has alot of older (I'm almost 50 so I'm older too!)women and men and I love them all and think it's important for young and older to be part of the community of believers...the church...all should feel loved cared for and welcomed.

Thank you for my awards!

I am thankful GOD sent me a kind friend like you!

Love and prayers,
Teri

Debra said...

You are very dear to my heart, Alice. God has blessed me by your frindship. I did read Edie's post and wished Chatty Kathy a happy birthday. It was a fantastic letter on her blog-you were right-I'm glad I read it.
Love, Debra

Debra said...

oops-I mean Chatty Kelly!

Lynn - JnL4God said...

You are so precious. Thank you so much. I haven't given my blog friends enough attention lately, sorry. Thank you so much again.
Love,
Lynn

Leaon Mary said...

You are thee sweetest woman, AND FRIEND! Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me*!!!!

I feel so blessed to have my bloggy sisters and know exactly what you mean about startin out feeling so alone.

You are an incredible encouragement to everyone you seem to meet. I feel SO BLESSED to have you for a friend.

Smoochy Holykisses,
Lea

Joyfulsister said...

Thank you Alice..
You always touch my heart with your kindness and thoughfulness!!!

Hugz Lorie

Edie said...

Hi Alice! Just wanted to thank you for sharing your memories with me today. I enjoyed the read.

I have you and your husband on my prayer list and am praying daily.

Hugs!!

Mar said...

Alice! What a surprise. Thanks so much. You have no idea how the things you post on your blog bless others. I'm pleased that you thought of me and that I have a dear sister in Christ!

Mar

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors