Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Year Blogoversary














According to the Count down on the right sidebar today is my 1st year Blogoversay. I know there are several others who are celebrating their 1st year this month also. Most of us started from a devotional from Proverbs 31 Ministries, Encouragement for Today by Rachel Olsen. The study was about women of the Bible. It was very interesting and I learned a lot. Rachel has a way of putting things that makes the Bible more understandable, at least it was for me. I found there were women in the Bible that I had never heard of. If you are not getting these devotionals you can get them through Crosswalk.com.

To celebrate my blogoversary I wanted to do something special for all the people I have met through blogland. When I started this I felt I did not have a friend at all but now I have a "world" of friends. To say "thanks" to all of you the flowers at the top of this post are for you. You can take the one you like or all three of them. Just click on the picture and save it in My (your) Documents under "My Pictures". After that you can put it on your blog or do whatever you would like to do with the flowers. Each of you have a special place in my heart.

Thanks again to all of you. I truly have "drawn living waters" (John 8:38) from all the things each of you have written on your blogs and the comments you have made on mine. Love to all. :)




11 comments:

debrah said...

Happy Blogiversary(sp)!!!!
You have been such a blessing in my life. You are such an encourager. You have taught me so much(and have been very patient) about adding things to my blog. I look forward to visiting your blog-I love the heart of God I see revealed on your site.
Many Blessing to you my sweet friend.
Your words and those words of others that you post along with the music are certainly a sweet scented fragrance to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Be Blessed
In His Love,
Debrah

Mar said...

Congratulations Alice! Only one year and look at all you have done to your blog and all that you have meant to those of us who have come your way! God surely has blessed you and blessed us through you. For that I am thankful. Hope this month is a wonderful one for you - filled with Spring newness and freshness and growth and all that good stuff.

Sharon said...

Awwwwww Happy Blogaversary to a very special woman. You and I have shared so much and became prayer warriors for each~other, I would not trade this with anyone here, You have been a awesome friend to me and I'm so happy that I have you in my bloggie world.
Praise God, Looking forward to more and more special times in years to come, Love You!! I pray for you every night!
Have a Beautifulllll & Blessed weekend my friend

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Alice,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Amen & amen! Congrats on your new milestone!! Keep at it!!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Shauna said...

Happy 1st year Blogoversay!!! Congrats that is an awesome mark!
♥ HUGS ♥

Leaon Mary said...

happy Happy Haaaapppppy Blogoversary!
whooHoOOoooo
I'm so happy to have met you Alice!
Holykisses,
Lea

Leaon Mary said...

I had to drop in again and tell ya somethin....
I consider you my very own ALICE in wonderland. The blogosphere is kinda like wonderland don'tchya think? heehee

Technonana said...

Great Job, Alice!!!
Keep up the good work!!
Love,
Sharon

Sharon said...

Heyyyy, yes I will pray for the family, God Bless them I know what they are going through, I know what crazy thoughts they are thinking.... so sad!! It will take some time for sure, but yes Alice I will pray for them.
Have a beautiful week :)

Debra said...

Alice,
You have been a blessing to me too. I'm very glad we met!
Love, Debra

Rachel Olsen said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY, ALICE!!
Your blog has such a peace about it.

I'm so blessed to count you one of my faithful online friends.

May God bless you richly this year as you walk with Him.

Hugs ~ Rachel

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors