
Lorie(JoyfulSister) at Encouragement From My Heart is celebrating her 2nd year Blogoversary with a "Give Away" and the award above "Sistahs for Life". Be sure to visit her and wish her a Happy 2 year Blogoversary and sign up for her "Give Away".
Thank you, Lori, my sweet Sistah, for the award and may you have many more years of blogging. You have been a wonderful encourager for me and I'm sure many others. May God continue to bless you as you write from your heart.
GOTCHA 🐾 PRAISE
1 week ago






















Click 

5 comments:
Congratulations to you for a well deserved blog award!
I need to be heading over to Lorie's myself now. :)
Hope your week has started off well. Love you!
She is a sweetie, just like you!!
It's been a blessing to chat with you and her. Thanks for letting us know!
Have a Beautiful Day my sweet friend :)
Dropping in to say hi and enjoy your blog. it's as beautiful as always..
Love,
Kelly
Hi Alice- hope you are enjoying your summer(I know it didn't officially start) I am enjoying the outdoors while I can (summer can get hot and very humid(@least 4 me)...and then there are those pesky mosquitoes...
God Bless you my friend.
Droppin by to say howdy!
That Lori is a saweet sistah isn't she? YOU IS TOO!
HOLYKISSES,
L
Post a Comment