If He keeps on blessing and blessing,
If He keeps on pouring it on,
If His love just keeps getting richer,
and if He keeps on giving a song.
If my cup gets fuller and fuller,
If my prayers keep on getting through.
If it keeps getting better and better,
Oh, Lord, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I was nominated and very blessed with another blog award by a new friend and sister in Christ. It is the 'Kreativ Blog Award' from Sarah at 'God's Not Finished With Us Yet'. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award, Sarah. It is such a joy and honor to receive this gift. The song above expresses my feelings. I am required to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award and they are supposed to nominate 7 others. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog about the award.) After they accept the award they are then asked to write a list of 7things that their blog readers may not already know about them.
I would like to pass this award on to Alleluiabelle, at Humble as I Go. She is very deserving of this award and needs a lot of prayer for her husband. I hope you will visit her blog and introduce yourself, Edie, at Rich Gifts, a very creative person who loves the Lord and loves people, Lorie, at Encouragement From My Heart, a very creative writer of poems, music, and great posts, Mar, at Mar's Mornings, who also loves the Lord very much, Nicole, at Living My Life on Purpose, a very creative writer and speaker who loves God and people with her whole heart, Sharon at "God's Child" , a great writer and prayer warrior, Toia, at Designer's Original,a new friend and sister in Christ.
Here is my list of 7 things my friends may not know about me:
1. I am a year older than my husband.
2. I have very dry eyes caused by a medication I'm on and have to use 3 different things during the day to keep them moist and I also have a blocker in my tear ducts.
3. I had cataract surgery on both of my eyes last year.
4. I took piano lessons for 8 years. My last teacher dropped me. She just didn't think I could ever learn to play. (She liked classical music and I liked church songs) and I haven't played in years.
5. The same teacher taught my oldest daughter and
she became a very good pianist. She played for the
chorus in high school and a couple of musicals.
She no longer plays either.
6. My husband rebuilt grand pianos for nearly 40 years.
He could not play, but is a great singer. He sang for a
Gospel Quartet when our children were young and we
went with him almost every weekend for about 4 years.
7. I forgot how to cook after my last neck surgery in 1999.
My husband does most of the cooking. I do fix my breakfast
and lunch. (If you read "My Story" on the left sidebar
it might help you to understand.)
Okay, that's enough about me. This has been fun. I look forward to reading the one's I have nominated for this award.























Click 

2 comments:
Good Morning my friend and Happy Friday! How sweet of you to think of me!! I am honored to except this award from you. I have been praising my Lord for those test results, and then I have been given a award on top of that, I am sooooooo Blessed!
Have a beautiful weekend my friend :)
Gonna try to get pictures of my garden this weekend so I can show you what I have been up too. Oh yea I also have started crocheing, I am making a shaw for my 1st project, I have 4 rows done in 2 days. wooohoooo :)
Thank you so much!! I am so glad that I found your blog. You have been such a blessing to me. Once again, thank you!! Have a bless weekend!!
Post a Comment