Monday, June 22, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over

A few posts ago about an award I had received, I put the words to a song "If the Lord Keeps on Blessing". Well my cup runneth over. Here are two more awards passed on to me. The One Lovely Blog Award by Toia at Designer's Original. She is a new friend and sister in Christ. There are no strings attached to this award. (The best part is I get to pass them on to my precious blogger friends.)

This "Love Ya" Award has been passed to me a second time by Alleluiabelle at Humble As I Go. The first time it was called The Friendship Award.

The "Love Ya" award are blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I'm going to do what some of the other blogger's have done and bend the rules a little. If you are on my blogroll you are welcome to copy and paste these awards to your blog. I feel that all of you meet the criteria for both awards.

Both of these awards will go in my slideshow of awards on the left sidebar. Thanks to both these ladies for the awards. These ladies are very unique, love the Lord passionately and very encouraging in their posts. Pay both of them a visit, you'll be glad you did.

5 comments:

Edie said...

Congratulations Alice! You always deserve these beautiful awards. You are so special to me. Much love to you my sister and friend.

debrah said...

Hi Alice- You are certainly exceedingly charming. I expect that you will have a huge mansion in heaven with all the treasures you are storing there. Have a blessed week

Alleluiabelle said...

Dearest Alice,

You are such a precious woman. I wanted to stop by to personally thank you for your tender, love-filled heart and for your thoughtfulness and prayers. I'm overwhelmed with the blog awards. Thank you so much.

I'm here for you in all ways dear one. My love to you!

Hugs & blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Mar said...

Hi Alice,

Its always a blessing to stroll over to your blog and find a message of encouragement, inspiration or challenge. And I do love the music you share. Thanks for your very strong witness in cyberspace!

Another sister in Christ,

Mar

Edie said...

Ooops! I did miss putting these up didn't I. Thank you Alice! You are always blessing me. :)

Love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors