
I am joining the Meme, Word Filled Wednesday, hosted at 160 Acrewoods this week. The idea is to put a verse from the Bible with a picture. Here is my first one.


I am joining the Meme, Word Filled Wednesday, hosted at 160 Acrewoods this week. The idea is to put a verse from the Bible with a picture. Here is my first one.

Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
10 comments:
That is a perfect picture for that verse. I found myself sitting and just staring at that picture, beautiful for sure.
Thanks for sharing this, glad to see you are joining in on some of those groups. You have great things to share with everyone!
Have a beautiful day my friend :)
WOW... love the pic with Scripture! Thx for sharing WFW today.
~Hugs, HL
I love this WFW - awesome picture to go with the verse! How beautiful... thank you for sharing it!
Very beautiful, thank you ~
Awesome God!
What a lovely picture to go with a dynamic verse! Someday there will be such an explosion when Jesus returns. What a day, glorious day that will be!
And by the way, I finally figured out how to take that award! Thanks so much!
Great contribution! So glad to have you on board!
what a beautiful picture and a great verse.
Really lovely sweetie.
Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing:) Happy WFW!
Post a Comment