Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
Sunday, August 9, 2009
On the Wings of a Prayer
With so many prayer requests that we are getting, I would like to refer you back to one of my previous posts. It is a poem "On the Wings of a Prayer" written by Helen Steiner Rice. This was also used on one of the cards when I did the card ministry. It is my prayer that it will bless you as much as it has me. Just click on the underlined poem. This was done in 2008 and at that time I lost my blog and had to recreate it (thank the Lord I had saved my posts) so you will notice there are no comments as they did not save. I pray this poem will bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























Click 

3 comments:
Happy Sunday Sis,
I love Helen's Poems in fact she was one of the reasons I started to enjoy poetry, as well as Maya Angelo, and a few others. Praying you are doing well and just know I am thinking of you.
Luv Ya Lorie
I left a comment on that post.
I noticed that you are picking up the prayer buttons that people are requesting. Thank you for praying Alice. I love your heart.
I took your counsel too and started posting the reason the prayers were being requested as well. I had originally thought that people would have a post up on their blogs but am learning that's not always the case. :)
Have a great week!
Alice you provide such a wonderful sense of love and joy...thank you!
Post a Comment