Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Monday, September 7, 2009
There's Just Something About That Name
One of my faithful followers sent me an email today. In that email the song by Bill and Gloria Gaither, "There's Just Something About That Name", was mentioned. It so powerful I wanted to share it with everyone. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























Click 

3 comments:
Isn't it lovely how the Holy Spirit moves on several to be thinking on the same thing? I was enjoying Dorothy's "Cheerful Insecurity" blog on the same subject a couple days ago. I have this feeling that people smile and think the name Jesus sounds nice, but they dont embrace it and embrace Him and find the power that lies in His wonderful name! Hope you have the best day...
Amen. Just beautiful.
That is really beautiful, the power in his name his holy precious name!! what a Awesome God he is!
I will just sing this for the rest of the day, thank you
Have a blessed and joyfilled day :)
Post a Comment