Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father)! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. You will also find Mr. Linky there to sign up and visit all the others that have posted a WFW.



Psalm 23:6
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow
me all the days of my life: and I will dwell
in the house of the Lord for ever."



"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1


7 comments:

Chris said...

What a beautiful choice of picture for that verse. It looks so calming, and it's somewhere I would want to go to be with God. Thank you.

Sharon said...

Love both of those scriptures, I love the words "AND THE WORD WAS GOD" is that not strong and powerful!!
Praiseeeeeee himmm!

Blessings for a day filled with Joy :)

Denise said...

Such nice scriptures, and a lovely picture.

Cathy said...

Beautiful, thank you ~

Amydeanne said...

happy wfw!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Thank you for joining me in praying for the children. September tests came back okay, except I'm still having to deal with 2 more that still needs attention, so please continue to keep me in prayer. I will also be praying for your health issues as well.

Hugz Lorie

Mar said...

This goes with my earlier devotions this morning about "exciting expectancy and quiet confidence" in our amazing God. Isn't faith a wonderful way to walk?

Love to you ladies this morning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors