Sunday, October 11, 2009

Prayer Request

Alleluiabelle at Humble as I Go , her husband Ron, and their son (who is driving) left in the wee hours this morning to take her husband to Cleveland, Ohio. They have appointments with two different doctors regarding her husband's heart condition. She is asking for prayer not only for her husband but for other things also. If you click on the link at the beginning of this paragraph it will take you to her site where she posted all the details. If you feel led please visit her site and leave a comment and post this on your site. Some of you who follow her know the areas that they need prayer but for those who don't I'm sure she would appreciate your prayers as well.
May God bless each one of you,
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Joining you in prayer for these dear ones.

Mar said...

I will be glad to, Alice. Thanks for extending the privilege of intercessory prayer for another sister in Christ. Hope your day is a joyful one!

Edie said...

How thoughtful of you to put out a prayer call like this Alice. I will pray with you.

On Purpose said...

Hello Alice! You are such a bright shining light in this blog world...thank you for encouraging others and lifting them up in prayer!

Alleluiabelle said...

Sweet Alice,

Thank you so much for posting our prayer request here. You are such a wonderful and amazing woman of the Lord.

I love you. You are in my thoughts and prayers always.

Peace, Blessings, Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors