Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. You will find Mr. Linky this week at Penny’s blog pennyraine.com/blog.


"For I was hungry and you gave Me food,
I was thirsty and you gave Me drink.
I was a stranger and you welcomed Me..."
~Matthew 25:35~



"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1


10 comments:

Lauren said...

This is such a wonderful verse and I love the image of the wheat! God is good!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great reminder! May we never forget to serve others around us. Happy WFW!

Cathy said...

Thanks for that wonderful WFW.

Susan said...

Oh, I want to be found faithful when He calls me!

Great reminder, thanks♥

Leaon Mary said...

Great scripture picture Miss Alice!
I was hungry, and you gave me food
I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me.

I wrote it out so I could write it on my heart as well today.
Holykisses sweet friend,
I've missed you.
xoxo
Lea

Chelle said...

Blessings!

Thank you for sharing your story with me on my blog!!! I do appreciate it, more than words can express!

Toia said...

Beautiful. It's been a while since my last visit. I pray all is well with you.

Denise said...

I enjoyed your WFW.

pinkyshelo said...

amen.. how we need to have a good heart and likened to the Father's mercy towards His children..

Mar said...

How can we not be inspired and called to give our all to the Lord? Thank you for being a vessel that God uses to inspire us. Blessings over your way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors