Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Pray that you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Click on the video below which will take you to CrossCards.com and then click on the video Above All.

Above All

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

9 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Glory in His Holy name.
I GIVE THANKS WITH YOU ALICE!!!
Holykisses and have a very
happy and Blessed thanksgiving!!!

On Purpose said...

Happy Thanksgiving Alice...have a great day! Know that I am thankful for your love, prayers, encouragement, and You!

Samantha said...

Praying you have a safe, blessed Thanksgiving.

Edie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my sweet friend! Love you!

Debra said...

Hello my dear friend! Hope you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I prayed for you this week-you just popped into my head!
Love you so much...Debra

Nicole said...

Thank you for this dear card, Alice! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

PS-I love the song you have playing!!!
So thankful for God's love this day!

Love and prayers,

Nicole

Alleluiabelle said...

My Sweet & Precious Alice,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. You are housed in a very special place in my heart and I can never say this enough, "I love you sweet friend".

May we all love, praise, honor and worship Him today, tomorrow and throughout eternity.

Love & {{{Hugs}}},
Alleluiabelle

Joyfulsister said...

Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend!!! I am feeling better and I hope you are too. I pray that you and your family will have a blessed day filled with treasured moments and memories.

Luv Ya Sis Lorie

Toia said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Blessings to you and your family!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors