Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week is at Penny Raine's blog. You will find Mr. Linky there.
This has been a great scripture for me. I use it alot and it works. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
























Click 

8 comments:
oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRL, how timely is that! Is it wrong for me to see thee enemy right now with a long tail and whiskers? WE HAVE ANOTHER MOUSE.
Amen! If we would learn to live the truth of this verse, we would be much better. Thank you for sharing! Happy WFW!
BTW, I love WFW for all of the uplifting verses. It's a great pick me up for the middle of the week!
That is a wonderful verse!!!! Thank you for sharing it because I have felt that I need it this week - I need to remember that the enemy has no power over me because I belong to Jesus!!!
Thank you for the encouragement! :)
Thank you Jesus for that AWESOME power you have given us!!!
Great word♥
Oh yes. We do need power over the enemy. Thanks for sharing this verse. I needed it today.
Have a blessed day,
Sherry
Very beautiful and such a wonderful promise!
Amen! we have power over the enemy. Thanks for sharing. Oh! you have the same age with my mother and also in blogging and playing computer games.You can visit her blog.
A Glimpse of a Widows Heart.
Very powerful.
Post a Comment