Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday - Romans 8: 18-19


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week is Penny at pennyraine.com. Just click on the link and you will find Mr. Linky there to sign in and meet others who have a verse and a picture.

18"I consider that our present sufferings
are not worth comparing with the
glory that will be revealed in us."
19"The creation waits in eager
expectation for the sons of God
to be revealed.
Romans 8:18-19 (NIV)


I found this verse while looking for a song "I Met the Master". It was wonderful when we accepted Him as our Lord and Savior. Can you imagine what it will be like when we meet Him face to face. I will post the song later this week. You are welcome to come back if you would like to hear them. The lyrics are so beautiful.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

7 comments:

Denise said...

So lovely, bless you.

Karen said...

Amen...eagerly awaiting....

Cathy said...

A wonderful Word of encouragement and hope ~

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I can't wait for that day!

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Alice,
How very nice - you are getting so good with posting I'm going to need lessons from you. Love ya Lynn

Laurencita said...

Amen! thanks for sharing the verse. It is a reminder for us.

Edie said...

I am waiting with eager expectation too!

Love you my friend and sister!

My word verification is dingly. Haha. I thought it was funny. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors