Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday - January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey 
Today is Thankful Thursday, hosted by Sonya at Truth for the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the button above and go to Sonya's blog for directions.
1.  I'm so thankful to God that I have not had any problems with the fall from last week.
2.  I'm thankful that I live in America.
3.  I'm thankful for the people who  survived the earthquake in Haiti and the people who have responded to help those in need.
4.  I'm thankful for two precious daughters and a wonderful husband.
5. I've often said that when I started this blog almost 2 years ago that I felt I did not have a friend in the world, but I'm thankful I now have a world of friends through this world of blogland.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Very sweet list! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

storyteller said...

Lovely gratitude list. How wonderful that you've made friends in this virtual world through blogging and that you're suffering no ill effects of a fall.
Hugs and blessings,

achildoftheking said...

Great list. I'm glad you're ok from the fall.

Mrs. Miller said...

Praise God... and remember, Jesus is your friend.

Debra said...

I'm thankful for you-you were one of my first friends in blogland...Please-no more falls!!!
Love, Debra

Denise said...

Careful with those falls..... Our bones are not what they used to be.. Sending Friday blessings for the weekend...

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
I enjoyed reading your list of thankfulness. Just checking in seeing how you are doing? Ihave you in my prayer journal and I ask the Lord to send a double blessing your way.

Luv Ya Lorie

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Blogging friends are special, aren't they? It is difficult, though, to believe that a person as lovely as you would think that they have no friends. I bet you do; they just might be found where you are not looking.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors