Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Graphics for Happy New Year Comments




Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."




6 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy New year my dear friend !

GOD'S LADIE said...

Happy New Year My dear darling friend! I am back! I have missed you all so much and I Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping me in your prayers! May GOD continue to rest HIS mighty hand upon you and your family during 2010. I pray that it will be blessed beyond measure! Thank you once again and I love what you have done to the page. I plan to catch you guys up with a new posting soon!

Love ya,
LaTonya

Joyfulsister said...

Happy New year Sis..
((((Hugz)))) I look forward to spending another year with you and enjoying our sisterness!!!! Yay

Luv Ya Lorie

Leaon Mary said...

Good morning Alice in wonderland!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful brand new day. God's good isn't He?!! May the Lord be your strength today!!!

Edie said...

Happy New Year to you too my friend! Looking forward to another bloggy year together!

Much love!

Jackie said...

Good Morning Alice!

I wanted to stop by for a visit and thank you for your wonderful faithfilled prayers for my daughter, Katie and your wonderful comments about how God also saved your life.......What a testimony to the goodness and faithfulness of our God!!

Happy New Year and Sweet Blessings!
Jackie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors