Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the link above and go to her Sonya's blog for directions. Also you will find Mr Linky there to sign in and a list of other's who have signed in so you can read their post.

My Thank You's to the Father.
1.  I am still thankful that God protected me when I fell a few weeks ago.  There are still no after affects.
2.  I am so thankful for all who have prayed for my cousin.  The last I heard from him was "doing better, loosing weight."  A man of  few words but I truly believe God is healing him.
3.  Thankful for God's help in getting our ISP changed over to another provider at a much cheaper cost.  Everything is so much better.
5.  Thankful for my husband who bought us new phones that I can hear on. So much cheaper than hearing aids.

Father, thank you for all you have done in our lives, and for leading me into this area called blogland and for all the friendships I have made.  It is so comforting to know that no matter where they live I can always call upon them when I need prayer; and thank you for bringing LaTonya back and helping her and her husband with their problems.  Lord, I also want to thank you for leading the rescurers in Haiti to people who are still alive (one just this morning). Amen.

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

My Precious Alice,

I so love you! Yes, you have many to be thankful for. Our God is a Mighty God worthy of all of our love, praise, honor and glory.

Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Alice!
I'm so thankful you never did have any problems after your fall. AND isn't it amazing that they found another person alive that had been buried under that rubble? Ohmygosh.My heart so goes out to the people of Haiti... ~ I can't even begin to fathom it all. To think I worry about losing my electricity and yet have so many comforts of home... and then others have lost everything. :(
I'm still praying for Michael and will continue.
Bet you're so excited to beable to hear on the phone!!! I giggled about it being cheaper than hearing aides but you're so right!
Have a great day!
Love ya!!

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Alice
Good things to be thankful for. Miss you. Life has been so busy lately but it was so nice to see a comment from you. Big Hugs sent your way.
Love,
Lynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors