Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week is at Christy's Blog Critty Joy. You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in.
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1 NIV
May I take this time to mention the Urgent Prayer Request Button for my cousin, Michael, at the top of my left sidebar. He has a very chronic disease of his liver and needs a transplant but must lose some weight before he can be approved for the transplant. He is a Christian and would appreciate your prayers. If you would like you can copy the button and put it on your blog. He lives in Colorado but we have gotten to know each other through the internet. His Dad is the last living Uncle that I have. Thanks for your prayers. My scripture definitly fits this situation .
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
























Click 

13 comments:
Hi Alice,
I'm so sorry to read about Micheal. I will pray for him now...
Blessings to you this WFW♥
I'll be praying for your cousin.
God bless!
Nice inspiring words of God. Prayed for Michael...Happy WFW!
Oh, that breaks my heart about Michael. I will lift him up as soon as I hit "post." Yes, faith is the one thing you can be sure of during this time of trial, and all the time, most surely. Blessings to you, dear sister.
A beautiful picture and verse, Dear ~ Praying for Michael ~
Dearest Alice,
I'll be praying for Michael. We have a BIG GOD who can take care of this need. Nothing's too hard for our God!
I love your verse today and it fits perfectly with my thoughts and scriptures read this morning. Thankyou so much for sharing them!!
I'm so thankful you're my friend... my ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
i LOVE YOU!!!
Will be praying.
I will pray for Michael.. Beautiful words here girl..
Faith ..... It is fueled by the hope that lies within our hearts.... Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for....
I prayed for Michael. Indeed God is our healer. Thank you for your wonderful verse you are sharing.
I'm praying for Michael now. Keep us posted my friend.
Hi Alice,
I came by to visit your blog and I absolutely will pray for your relative Michael.
I'm glad I stopped in and God bless you.
Just stopping in to say hi. I hope Michael is doing well.
I will also be praying..GOD is able! I love the scripture, it was one of the many I spoke and prayed during my trials last year.
Blessings,
LaTonya
Post a Comment