Tuesday, February 2, 2010

He's Still Working on Me


I was looking for something to write on and found this little song that I had not heard in years.  It just seems to go with the topics I've read this morning on several different blogs.  Pray you enjoy it.  God is certainly still working on me. The words are by Joel Hemphill and is being sung by The Hempill's.


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful song, I felt so at peace after hearing this. God is working on us everyday, inside and out... He is just so amazing isn't he!
Have missed you, Have a Blessed and Beautiful day my friend :)

Edie said...

Loved this!! He's been working real hard on me this week. Oh will I be so glad when I am a completed work.

Love you!

Leaon Mary said...

I love that song Alice! AND I THANK GOD, He's still workin on me!!!!!!!!!

I loved your answer for more energy!
He can do that too!!!
wooHoooo
OUR GOD IS ALL SUFFICIENT... OUR EL SHADDAI!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors