Our niece's husband called last night and asked us to take him to the ER. Our niece was at church and he was not in any condition to drive. He was having chest pains and arm pain. He had a heart attack according to the ER doctor. This morning he is having a heart catherization. I have not heard from my husband since about 9am. Please pray that he will come through this without incident. He is 54 yrs old and a Christian but has not been going to church. They have a daughter and a son who need salvation. Thank you once again for your prayers.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
5 comments:
Yessss, I am in agreement with you, your family is in my prayers.
Blessings to you!
Praying with you now Alice!
Love you!
I pray his body comes through this just fine, and his soul comes through this longing to connect deeply with God. So he can lead his children to HIM.
I'm praying Alice. How is he tonight?
Already prayed.
Loves,
Lynn
Post a Comment