God bless you
with the warmth and love
We celebrate today,
With personal fulfillment
In your work, your rest,
and play...
God bless
your close relationships
With people you hold dear --
And fill your life
with gentle things
To warm your heart all year.























Click 

6 comments:
HI Sis,
(((HUgz))) Happy Valentines Day, Thinking of you and praying all is well. Enjoy your day!!!
Luv Ya Lorie
Hi Alice,
What a beautiful valentine post! I'm glad to know your niece's husband is on the road to recovery! My brother had a heart attack a month ago and he too had to have surgery. I enjoyed hearing the song, "Give Thanks" while writing this. Hope you have a wonderful week filled with His goodness.
Blessings,
Sandi
Precious Friend,
Such a beautiful poem. Thank you for your sweetness pouring out to all of us today. I hope that your day was a happy one. My love and prayers are with you always.
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Thank you Alice. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.
Of all the things that the Lord has created, I think that LOVE is the most amazing of gifts! Thank you for sharing that love on this blog and in your caring for each of us on here. So thankful to hear your nephew-in-law is doing better also. God is good!
Thankyou for the BLESSING dear Alice!
I know it was NO coincidence I received it today!!!
Post a Comment