I put this video on not long ago, but listening to it again I felt the need to repeat it. This is such a great story that "The Family of God" came from. It was written by Bill and Gloria Gaither. I'm so glad to be a part of the Family of God which includes all of you who visit my blog. I consider you not only friends but a part of the Family of God. I sincerly pray you will enjoy the story as well as the song as much as I have.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
3 comments:
I have always loved this song...thanks for sharing it, Alice....
Beautiful song my sweet friend.
Love you so!!
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Hello, dear friend-thank you for being there for me. I love you. Debra
Post a Comment