Sunday, September 26, 2010

Way of Worship (WOW)

Photobucket

I am joining One Heart for Way of Worship (WOW) today.  If you would like to hear more praise and worship click on her name.   It is simply a way to worship our Heavenly Father in one accord by using your own words, a video, picture or song.  There's just something about worshipping the Father together that is awesome to me.  You will also find directions to join us if you would like.

Last Sunday my husband and I went to a homecoming at the church he grew up in.  A couple sang the following song in the video below, I've Never Been This Homesick Before by the Crabb Family, Reba and Destiny Rambo.  The song was written by Dottie Rambow who has gone on to her reward.  Reba, who sings in this video is her daughter.  I just watched a video at One Heart's Blog showing God's creation and I thought about this song.  If God created this universe as beautiful as shown, can you imagine what Heaven will be like.  We have a lot to praise God for here and when we get there I'm sure we will be worshiping Him even more.  Thank you Heavenly Father for the beauty you have created all around us. 

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... Beautiful PRAISE and hopeful words of our heavenly home! Does make you homesick but also wanta kick up your heels some... And celebrate!

Speaking of which a belated Happy Anniversary to you! Woo hoo 48 yrs.
Congratulations and many more...
celebrations of love.

Thanks for your sweet visit & worshiping together.

In Christ's love,
Peggy

Anonymous said...

I just love the Crabb family. They are so talented. They look like babies here.

Loved watching the Rambo generations too--daughter Reba and grandaughter Destiny. What a musical legacy.

Thanks for joining WOW.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors