
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.
Psalm 113:3
"From the rising of the sun
to it's going down the
Lord's name is to be praised."
What a beautiful time of the year to praise our Lord for all His wondrous works He has done since His birth. We should celebrate Him not only at Christmas but 365 days of the year.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

9 comments:
Blessings Alice...So we will PRAISE the One who we await and celebrate His life all year long!!! Thanks for this great reminder to praise His name above all names all the time!
Thank you for your precious visit and encouragement. I thought about the movie and the sequel, thanks to you and I don't think I even saw the original "Christmas Shoes" besides the song... I'll have to see if the movie store here has it.
Nothing like a good Christmas movie!
I pray that you have a wonderful, JOYful Christmas with many blessings from above and His love.
Peace and love,
Peggy
Amen! I learned this in sign language a few years ago and it always makes me remember how good our God is!
So true! And a good reminder on a hustle-bustle day in a hustle-bustle season when it's so easy to get frustrated or discouraged! Thank you! :)
Beautiful, Alice. Let us praise His name!! It's always good to visit with you. Thank you for this precious Word and for your visits. They are always so encouraging to me.
Blessings!
I forgot to include a special story with one of the ornaments. You may have missed it becaue I added it after you commented. Come read about the New York taxi. God is so good.
That is very beautiful, Dear. Blessings ~
Seeing a sunrise is one of my most favorite things! Knowing that He has timed it, painted all the colors,and wants to share it with us! Yeah! Alice have a super weekend!
This verse is reminding me also of the names of God dear Alice and everything He means to me....
Have a great weekend!
Holykisses xoxo
Merry Christmas to you. You are a treasure. I appreciate all the kindness you have shown me.
Love, Debra
Post a Comment