
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.
Grace
"The unfailing love of the
LORD never ends!
...GREAT is His faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh
each day."
Laminations 3:22-23
The picture is a tumbler mug I bought myself recently. I liked the color and especially the scripture.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

4 comments:
Blessings Alice... LOVE IT! How cute and it is a delightful color.
Keep your mug full!
Grace and His unfailing love... fill it up and pour it out!
I'm so thankful for His faithfulness, His mercies and as you know by my blog His amazing GRACE! "They are new every morning...new every morning..."and great is my thankfulness!
A great scripture on your mug!
Thanks for sharing from your heart to mine!
Peace and JOY in 2011!
Peggy
I love the mug and the reminder it brings of His unfailing mercy and grace!
That is so pretty, and I love the scripture too. Blessings ~
beautiful post Alice! happy new year!
Post a Comment