Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Mathew 14:35



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.




In Matthew 14:35 (NIV)

"And when the men of that place recognized Jesus
they sent word to all the surrounding country.
People brought all their sick to Him and
begged Him to let the sick just
touch the edge of His cloak,
and all who touched Him were healed."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Neat post - thank you! Have a wonderfully blessed WFW!

Heidi said...

The healer and lover of our souls... great image and scripture! I just heard this quote... "when you've reached the end of your rope you will find the hem of His garment." Goes well with your post. Great WFW!

Leaon Mary said...

Alice,
I love the picture of the little girl in "today's" clothes touching the hem of Jesus' cloak. Powerful picture and verse...

Happy wfw!!

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, my friend ~ Thank God for His healing touch, and thanks so much for your sweet visits.

Anonymous said...

Faith in action. Desperation brings radical leaps of faith that make no sense. I am always blown away by how He felt her touch his garment in the midst of all the crowds. That is how sensitive He is to the cry of our heart. I think even more. Even when we don't reach out because we are unaware of our need, He sees it and is so compassionate. I love my precious Jesus. His love is so amazing.

Thank You for sharing. Blessings.

Amydeanne said...

oh what an amazing thought that would be... to just see him and touch him! I'm so glad there is power through his name now for us!

Debra said...

Beautiful picture-very powerful. Just wanted to say I love you!
Debra

Toia said...

Beautiful!!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great picture and verse! Praise God for His healing!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... REACHING, touching and holding on to His hem last week and still this week! Praise God that He is still the same! Really great picture of this verse! Love what One Heart shared! Thanking Him for His continually healing for you and yours

Thank you for your kind words, prayers and emails; catching up but I've completed my 1st phase of my paperwork for my permit here.

Peace, love and JOY as I pray with and for you,
Peggy

Denise said...

Just to touch the hem.... I believe but help thou my unbelief......

Anonymous said...

Just the hem...always amazes me. That's how much He knows every beat of our heart. He knew even among the crowds. God is wonderful.
Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you today.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors