
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.
Revelations 22:12
"And behold, I am coming quickly, and
My reward is with Me, to give to every one
according to His work."
This is one of my favorite verses. I look forward to the return of our Lord who will take us to Heaven where there will be no more sorrow and no more pain. What a glad reunion that will be.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

10 comments:
ohhh blessings Alice... what a beautiful picture and verse to end my day! The glory of the Lord shines brightly here! The reflection of the SON surely portrays the reward in Him! May we shine more of Jesus this year!
Praying all is well with your SIL and keeping her in my prayers as she recovers and heals in Jesus Name! (for you as well)
Thank you for your precious words, prayers and visits!
Peace and joy,
Peggy
I look forward to it too. Beautiful verse.
Im hanging on to the "I am coming quickly" part! I am so ready for Christ to return arent you!? Super cute blogspot!:)
Amen! He is coming quickly. The times do point to this. And the fields are ripe for harvesting for Him before His return.
Thank you for this reminder,
Janis
What a great word. awaiting for the Lord! Amen.....
That is beautiful, Dear. And I always enjoy your music.
Amen! What a beautiful day that will be. And what a beautiful WFW, despite the problems posting it. May God bless your faithfulness!
Happy New Year! I love you!
~Debra
I'm looking forward to it too Miss Alice!!! Your verse also makes me think of the mercy seat of Christ.
Thankyou for stopping by and I was so glad to hear that you hung your key to the potting shed on your golden CHRISTmas tree again this year!!!!
great reminder!
Post a Comment