Today is SUPER SON Sunday! at Peggy's aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles. It's simple, just share a scene, song or scripture (any combination) and keep it simple! Then visit the others that have linked up anytime during the week after being STILL on Sunday and worshiping the Son. The point is to do this and leave Sunday for God. You do not have to put the button or mention SUPER SUNDAY, but it does make it easier to find you. (Be sure to turn my Playlist off which is located on the left sidebar.)

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

4 comments:
Ohhh Yes, Lord, Draw us close to You! How I love this song and You!
Thank You for my dear sister Alice!
Bless her day with You today as she enters Your presence and worships You! Praying with her and thanking You God for her and all her prayers and cares for so many. Thank You for sending her to pray and help carry the burden at The Lighthouse. I will continue to pray for her and her husband and also Andrea and her great niece! Thank You Lord for this day... in Jesus name.
I have been blogging less throughout the weekends. Just noticed this and immediately linked up. Great idea. I hope to link up earlier next weekend to leave Sunday free. Love it.
Thanks for sharing this video. Blessings.
You are my desire... no one else will do.... coz nothing else can take Your place... to feel the warmth of your embrace. Help me find a way... bring me back to you! Your all I want...
Your all Ive ever needed...
Your all I want....
Help me know you are near...
Thanks Alice! I LOVE this song.
Amen! He is all I want...
Beautiful, Alice!
Post a Comment