Thursday, March 10, 2011

Way of Worship

Photobucket


The following song was sent to me earlier this afternoon. It's by Selah but I do not remember the author of the lyrics. I take no claim of this song or who wrote it. I just wanted to post it as a Way of Worship and hope you will join in the worship of "Great is Thy Faithfulness."




 
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful song.......... Praising HIS name........

Alleluiabelle said...

So very beautiful...

Love you so much my precious friend and thank you a million times and more for the love and prayer support for our me and my family.

You are a treasure in my heart.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Pia said...

hi alice. thank you for informing me about peggy. i am praying for her. thank you for your prayers too. (((HUGS)))

Tonya said...

Love this Alice thank you for sharing. Blessings to you.

Peggy said...

Great is Your Faithfulness! O Lord, we praise You and thank You!

[Thomas Chisholm, author of the hymn,
SOME BACKGROUND ] I love Selah, perhaps they rewrote it for this! I added this to my SUPER SONSunday (hope you don't mind)!

Beautiful prayers and worship all week! Thank You Father, for Alice!
Be with her and her husband each day and keep us faithful as You are to us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors