Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Luke 12:6-7



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.



Luke 12:6-7

6"Are not five sparrows sold for
two copper coins? And not one of
them is forgotten before God."

7"But the very hairs of your head
are all numbered. Do not fear
therefore; you are of more
value than many sparrows."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

10 comments:

Peggy said...

Thank You Father, for the precious sparrow and the example from Your Word on our value to You! Thank You that You care so much for Alice and the sparrows! Not one sparrow is forgotten! I thank You that Alice has joined me in praying for the "sparrows" like Emma (Heather's daughter)because You hold her in Your hand, we trust in You!

You know even the number of hairs and every plan and each day is numbered! We are Yours! May Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! We will not fear! Thank You that You value Alice as I do and even more! Thank You as You care for her, her husband and her sil.
Praise You that not one of us is ever forgotten as we fly to Your arms and seek You and Your love!

Alida Sharp said...

Thank you for the reminder of my worth in God's sight... great post!


Happy WFW!

Denise said...

You know, I read that scripture and it always causes me to pause... HIS love for us is so infinite that sometimes it is just hard to figure it all out..... Isn't it wonderful that we do not have to!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Amen, he truly cares for us!! Sometimes it's beyond my imagination.

Great word♥

Joan Hall said...

Lovely reminder of God's faithfulness and love.

Karen said...

Sweet scripture promises...our God is so good!

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for Grandparents and Caregivers said...

HI AE, Babysitting grandchildren pulled me away before I could finish commenting. And I have to admit, I'm glad, because I really needed to read this today! :) Thank you for this sweet reminder from these uplifting and encouraging Bible verses. Such a treat to start the day. Have a blessed day too! :)

Tonya said...

Love this thank you for sharing. I'm blessed at each visit here. Blessings to you.

Amydeanne said...

amen! I pray that we remember that!

Debra said...

Thank you for this reminder--I have to let it sink into my heart.
Love, Debra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors