Monday, April 25, 2011

On My Father's Side

The following video was sent to me by one of my cousins and I wanted to share it with you.  Pray you enjoy it as much as I did.


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard this one before. Those lyrics are perfect. :)

Thanks for sharing with us.

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... New to me also! But I love the comparison between the "mother's side and father's side"!
Precious! Amazing! Really enjoyed the music and I think banjo? Such JOY!
Thanks for sharing!

Peace, love and JOY,
Peggy

Debra said...

Love you Alice-hope all is well.~Debra

Denise said...

Beautiful!

Debra said...

Yes Alice, you may use any of my photos you like...thanks for asking, and for your encouragement!
~Debra

Cathy said...

That is so pretty, thanks for sharing it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors