Sunday, May 1, 2011


Today is SUPER "SON" Sunday! at Peggy's aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles. It's simple, just share a scene, song or scripture (any combination) and keep it simple! Then visit the others that have linked up anytime during the week after being STILL on Sunday and worshiping the Son. The point is to do this and leave Sunday for God. You do not have to put the button or mention SUPER SUNDAY, but it does make it easier to find you. (Be sure to turn my Playlist off which is located on the left sidebar.)


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Ohhh Alice ... this is so beautiful!
I love these deep rich voices and Michael English started this out so beautifully!

Lifting your husband in prayer still and you as you care for him and anoint him with encouragement and strength... URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Praying for God's healing balm and for that blockage to open and his heart to not miss any beat...that the artery will be cleaned out by the power of Jesus precious Name and that healing will flow through him from the top of his head to his toes... with Jesus love and a healing touch.

May this song bless everyone as it does me for a SUPER SONday! Wonderful choice... tears in my eyes but I was prompted twice now to pray for your husband and will continue. Keep us updated! God be with you both. Bless you for your faith in our Heavenly Father and praying for others at the Lighthouse. (I'll get the May one started soon and add him myself).
May God go with him and you to his appointment. Praise God that he mentioned this at his eye appt. so he could get further care and attend to this. Trusting and believing with you for God's great healing miracles to remove the blockage 100% in Jesus Name I pray.

Love and hugs,
Peggy

Karen said...

YES! He died for ME! I do clap my hands and say Glory to Him! Thanks for this. blessings, k

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

Cathy said...

I love to hear him sing that song. He has such a beautiful voice. And our God is so Holy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors