Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank You and Word Filled Wednesday

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Thank You Graphic Comments

First of all I want to say "Thank You" to my Heavenly Father for bringing my husband through a very serious surgery.  Without Him I could not have made it, but He gave me strength every day to do things I had not been able to do.   My Father is so wonderful and how people make it through times like these I will never know.  Father, I pray for those who have never accepted your Son as their Saviour. 

I can never say "Thank You" enough to all of you who have held up my family and I with your prayers. 

My husband came home Saturday a week ago after having his carotid artery surgery which was 85% blocked (the test showed 75%).  On Sunday morning, he woke me up with his heart beating very rapidly.  We called 911 and after their assessment he was readmitted to the hospital with irregular heart beats.  On Monday, after getting his heart back in rthym he was discharged but the blood pressure medicine was changed which caused his blood pressure to drop too low.  I stopped the medicine and called the doctor on call and she verified that I made the right decision.  He is doing so much better this morning after having a lot of company yesterday.  Our grandson graduated from high school yesterday, but my husband was unable to go, so our niece came and stayed with him.  My oldest daughter came in late Monday night and went back to VB after a graduation party we had here.  She got home safely, to God be the glory.  Both our girls and our niece and a really good friend have been so supportive.  Thank you, Father, for everything You have done and everyone who has helped us.   

I am linking this with Word Filled Wednesday at Internet Cafe where you will fine more pictures and scripture.  I am using the picture and scripture I used on my last WFW.


Isaiah 58:8
"Then your light shall break
forth like the morning,
Your healing shall spring forth speedily,
And your righteousness shall go before you;"

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


8 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

It's so wonderful to GIVE THANKS in all things...even when it's hard!

I'm so glad that you were able to post this beautiful verse and LIGHT and listen to the song meant for you and your husband as well as my prayer. I am still praying but it's good that you shared all the update here so others can pray too and you are giving great testimony to God!
The One who heals and we hope it is speedily. Thanking and praising God with you and for YOU! Thanks for another beautiful prayer at the Lighthouse of Prayer! You are so special. I hope you are taking care of you, too! I'm glad others have helped as well. That's wonderful.

You are using God's wisdom and I'm so glad He had His hand on you and your husband. Whew!

Take it easy! and keep believing!

Love, prayers and healing in Jesus' Name,
Peggy

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

WOW! So much going on but what a sweet testimony of your faith thru it all. Praying!!!

Alida Sharp said...

Praying for your husband's continued recovery. I truly admire your attitude of thankfulness. What a blessing and example you are to the rest of us!

Amydeanne said...

Praying as well. Thanks for being a part of WFW that we can lift you guys up in prayer! hugs!

Cathy said...

Beautiful ~ Bless your hearts. Thank God for His presence, wisdom, guidance and healing. I am familiar with the irregular heartbeat. Praying for his recovery ~ Hugs ~

Denise said...

Praising the Lord with you..... HE is our strength and our shield... I will pray that he continue to recover and grow much stronger..

Leaon Mary said...

Alice; I know things have been difficult for yall lately and I"m thanking God with you that your husband is now doing better. It sounds like your family are very supportive and that's a huge blessing as well.
Thinking of you this evening and will continue to keep you in my prayers. Sweet dreams, Lea

Sharon said...

Oh Alice - so glad to hear that your husband is doing better. My dad had that surgery several years ago, and it is an ordeal - but he's doing fine.

Hoping and praying for continued healing.

Loved the verse from Isaiah. We have such a great God, don't we?

GOD BLESS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors