
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.
Jeremiah 33:6
"Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them
the abundance of peace and truth."
The Lord was talking to Jeremiah while he was still in prison regarding the captives of Judah and Israel. We have certainly experienced healing in our house. My husband went to see his surgeon today who told him he was doing good but it would take about 3 more weeks before he would feel completely whole again. We have had to stop some of his blood pressure medicine as it was getting too low. Praise God for healing and for the doctors to help bring this about.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

6 comments:
Blessings Alice and PRAISE GOD!
Little by little...no more meds... good news. Now if your husband can just hold on for 3 more weeks of healing, maybe God will reduce that time. Praying and believing! Great word and delicate image of new green growth... from the Creator, the Healer. Peace and truth,
Peggy
PS. You already visited my WFW earlier! Thanks
Great verse and praising God for the healing in your family. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Many blessings!
Great verse and photo! So grateful for His healing touch.
Very beautiful, Dear ~ Thank God He is our healer. Praying for your husband ~
I'm so glad things are well with you both. Thank God!!!
I love you.
Debra
Alice I'm so thankful that your Hubster is doing so much better and that SOON he'll be really feelin it. Oh that is wonderful. Love your verse today. It's perfect Jeremiah 33:6
"Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them
the abundance of peace and truth."
Post a Comment