Faith Focus
This is the scripture I am claiming today.


Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Friday Feature is very simple: choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week. You can share whatever you want and however you'd like. You don't have to share their photo, but be sure you share the scripture. Share your reflection or just the Promise. Then claim it. Let Peggy know which one you choose either in the comments or give the link to your blog where you share it. The scriptures for July and a video of the pictures for July are listed on Peggy's blog. Please visit Peggy for more information about sharing your faith.
This is the scripture I am claiming today.
Exodus 15:26
"..."If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God
and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His
commandments and keep all His statues,
I will put none of the diseases on you
which I have brought on the Egyptians.
For I am the Lord who heals you,"
Isaiah 53:4-5 tells us how we can be assured of healing by telling that God's Son will be the sacrifice He will make. All we have to do is believe. Verse 5 "...And by His stripes we are healed." God has never left me nor forsaken me through all the surgeries I have had. He even spared my life twice. I'm claiming the promise today that God will either heal my back or bring me through another surgery, praise His Holy name. Our ways, our thoughts, our timing are not always God's ways, etc., but He is always faithful and keeps His Word.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

3 comments:
"He sent His Word and heals all our diseases; He is the Lord Our Healer!"
God, I ask that You move right now over Alice and her husband and her SIL!!! Let Your healing flow like rivers! We thank You for Your healings that Alice has given testimony to... You as her Healer and as her husband's healer!
Blessings Alice,
I just love this Promise and Don Moen leading worship. I could sit all day and gaze on the SON and thank Him and give Him praise as He heals. This is a perfect Promise for you and 'your household'. Also I love the photo from 365 Promises.
The glow of warmth in the colors of the sun seems to send a rich awareness of His Presence, with the palms standing alert as if they are praising Him with their palms uplifted and receiving the flow of healing. Looks just like here. I'm so glad that you chose this one from Exodus and added the one from Isaiah 53. I claimed that one over and over again for our adopted daughter in her teens from the effects of Lupus and meds on her little body, and praise God that she walks with it in remission and almost no meds. He is the Lord, Our Healer!
Don Moen (born in MN, I might add) is one of my most favorite worship leaders since I met him in the early 90s. He does not live in MN anymore but wherever he is the presence of the God flows from his music. I have this song on a cassette tape that I bring with me.
I am so blessed by you and this Faith Focus today! Thank you.
Love and peace,
Peggy
Good Morning, Alice!
I love the verse you claimed as yours for this week...and I know how powerful this verse can be for us.
I'm thankful that God has seen you through with this verse in your heart and mind.
Thanks for stopping by and also your encouraging words to me.....
Beth
May the Lord bring you another testimony of His healing! Great Scripture. The Lord is still working miracles today!
Blessings,
Janis
Post a Comment