Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Feature

Faith Focus
Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles  Friday Feature is very simple: choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week. You can share whatever you want and however you'd like. You don't have to share their photo, but be sure you share the scripture. Share your reflection or just the Promise. Then claim it. Let Peggy know which one you choose either in the comments or give the link to your blog where you share it. The scriptures for July and a video of the pictures for July are listed on Peggy's blog. Please visit Peggy for more information about sharing your faith. I am claiming two promises today.

This is the first promise I claim.


Psalm 86:7 KJV
7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee:
for thou wilt answer me.

This is the 2nd promise I claim.


Matthew 6:25-26 KJV
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



2 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis...
(( Big Hugz)))) I have missed you and you always make my heart smile when I see your comments, thanks for still coming to visit me and asking how I am doing. I am hanging in there, feeling a bit more energy.. Please pray that I can get my medical back, that is why I had the bleeding inside because I could not go for check ups or they would have caught it before it happenend. And also the finances to get the medications that are really important for me to have. Thanks Sis..

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice, Indeed they DO go together so well! Beautiful words From Your Heart once again in my comments... such a testimony you share of God's Promises that in faith you prayed and He answered. Glory! Hallelujah! I'm so delighted taht we don't have to WORRY because HE does take care of us, maybe not as we think He should or pray but as He knows best. I love both of your chosen promises and the scriptures from where they come.

God's Word never returns void. I just noticed that on SOS, you found another song to soak in... so "I'm Feeling Mighty Fine"...thank you, Alice and Thank YOU LORD! Now I will continue to pray for our dear sisters and the many needs once again that run so deep yet You, Our Lord already hold the answers. For this we give You praise and always all glory is Yours now and forever.
Do according to Your Word for Alice and her husband. Be with each and guide them ever so tenderly as You speak Words of life and promise into their spirit and soul.

Love you Alice and praying,
Peggy
(my eyes must not be as good as I claim because I got the Word Verification wrong but never God's Word! Amen!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors