
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

The above is a Scripture Tag, compliments of Rich Gifts, Graphics and Blog Design. I could not think of anything more appropriate than this verse. I used it yesterday but feel it is very fitting for the day and time we are living in. We should worship our God who provided us with a free country to live in and we should praise Him every day for that gift. We should draw nearer to our Heavenly Father as the day, I believe, is approaching when He will send His Son, Jesus to take us out of what our country has become. I definitely want to be ready.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to






















Click 

6 comments:
Hallelujah and Amen Alice! May our nation be INDIVISIBLE under God! May we give thanks for our liberty and freedom. May we give thanks for the freedoms that allow us to worship God and seek Him first. May we humble ourselves and pray. May we pray for our nation and all those who give their lives and have given their lives for the freedom we enjoy! Drawing near to God each day with you. Praising the Lord our God this day for all our blessings.
Praying and believing for you and your husband as he recovers! Thank you for the patriotic reminder and the Battle Hymn of the Republic sung so beautifully in your other post and the beauty of the Statue of Liberty that shines with the truth... to God be all glory!
Love and prayers... you were on my heart first thing this morning, along with Pia's dad, Karen's husband, our dear Denise... so many. Thank you for your prayers at the Lighthouse for so many.
Peggy
Being ready when He comes is so important. Grateful for this country where we can worship Him freely.
Blessings,
Janis
Powerful scripture tag...Edie is very talented...
Thank you for the prayers for my husband...hope yours is doing better, too....
I love that scripture tag. I saw it on Facebook. :) Blessings ~
I fully agree with you Alice. If we Worshiped Him and served Him only as His Word says, then we would be indivisible again.
Hope you're doing well my friend.
Love you!
I love you sweet Alice.
Thinking of you always and prayers continue to go UP UP UP for you and your dear husband.
Your love, friendship and prayer support mean the world to me...just like YOU!
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment