
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.
"May the words of my mouth and the
meditation of my heart be pleasing
in your sight. O' Lord my Rock
and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

8 comments:
Be pleasing in His sight, I try to do this....Lovely pic and verse
I've always loved this verse.
http://skootsonemom.blogspot.com/2011/07/word-filled-wednesdayeternal-inclusion.html
thanks for sharing
Sweet blessings Alice... AMEN! May the words of our mouths and our meditation of our hearts be pleasing in His sight! For He alone is worthy!
Your faith and prayers and testimony of God's healing grace and power in your life shows a heart that knows her Redeemer and her Rock, grounding her. Your faith also should not waver, God is Our Provider, not the Republicans, or the Democrats in Congress or Obama.
I live day by day on that same money... and we are trusting in God! God is in control! Let us pray for our leaders to not use us as pawns.
Peace, power, prayers and much love,
Peggy
One of my favorite scriptures. I know a song that uses that scripture as lyrics. Now I have it in my head. Yay!
Bless you today!
Beth
I love that verse!
A beautiful picture and verse, Dear ~
Oh Alice, I heard about your sweet husband from Peggy - please know I'm praying for both of you and your family, that our wonderful ROCK and REDEEMER would be there to shore you up and encourage you and wrap you in His comforting and grace. Praying LOTS :)
Post a Comment