Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Isaiah 49:16


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.

The verse I have chosen today caught my eye. The following picture is the only one I could find that would even come close to showing just how big our God is. This is only one hand with names on it. Can you imagine both of God's hands with all Christians names written on the palms of both His hands.


Isaiah 49:16
"See, I have written your name
on the palms of my hands."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Dawn said...

AWESOME PICTURE! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I would definitely agree with that here. COOL! I am now following you, would appreciate you following me back. Have a wonderfully blessed WFW!

Brenda said...

I love this image with this verse...powerful illustration!

ozjane said...

Lovely vivid reminder

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... Thankful that His hands are so BIG! Thankful that the dr. visits are just appts. for you!
But since you missed leaving me a comment on SOS, I thought you were able to be off traveling and visiting with your daughter(s) and family to send off your college prodigy.

Great illustration and wonderful verse to keep us aware of how BIG God is and how much He cares. He has YOU, Alice in the palm of His hand...I see you and your husband's name... God's protection and love holding you both, guiding you daily, carved in His heart also.
Prayers for all to go well with hopes you can go to VB. May God give you the desires of your heart and heal that rash for your hubby.

Love BFF and prayers,
Peggy

Alida Sharp said...

What a powerful image!! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors