I am linking with Soaking on SONday sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.
Psalm 91:1
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most HighShall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to























Click 

1 comment:
Blessings Alice... Claiming this Psalm for this week... and when I look at water falling like this, this is exactly what I sense ... the sweet, sweet Spirit of the Lord!
Let us lift our hearts in PRAISE!
(is this the Imperials singing?)
No matter, it's a sweet spirit that flows from this place and YOU! Thank you Alice for sharing From the Heart and praying once again!
I will let you know (probably Tues am) when I arrive safely, trusting in Him. It's the return that I need even more prayer covering. Bless you BFF... have a wonderful day in the Lord soaking and resting! I prayed for you.
Peace and Love,
Peggy
Post a Comment