Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - I Corinthians 2:9



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Stefanie Brown said...

Amen! I can't wait!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

Finally got to a computer to check the WFWs! And what a beautiful encouragement this verse is, filled with much HOPE for us who believe! Perhaps we cannot conceive and can only imagine but we must prepare to be embraced in His love forever! How much more beautiful can it be or get! Waiting and trusting in the God I believe and believing Him and in Him to complete the work He has begun! Glory to Him! Praise the One who created, knows, sees and hears but mostly has gone to prepare a place for us who love Him completely! Promises don't get any better!

This is the first time that I opened your page and was able to hear your playlist and love the heart cursor...I've never had that before while in MX. Thanks for your faithful visits and friendship, sister and BFF!

Love and hugs,
Peggy

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

What an awesome promise from Scripture to take to bed with me. Thanks so much for such a sweet blessing Alice :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors